Sunday, November 13, 2011

And we're back.

Sorry about not posting since....a while ago.
I've had a lot of school related stuff to do, and my teachers are stupid, and having a job sucks and...

No.
This time, I cannot blame the possessions that I've been gifted to have. This time, I cannot blame the people I've been blessed to call as "friends." This time, I cannot blame a being. An object. A thing.


I can only blame myself for not being on top of it, and not updating my blog. To make a long story short, I was a stupid kid back then, and I still am now. But I'll try my damnedest to update this blog on a more frequent level, then every 500 months. This is a new day! I can't keep kicking myself; I just have to motivate myself. And I'll find a specific topic to talk about!



Let's go!

1 comment: